BRIGHT PROJECT / PROGRAM MANAGER
Are you the Bright Senior Agile Project Manager who takes our biggest program to the top? Curious? Interested? Get in touch with me!
For a huge integration and transformation program within VodafoneZiggo, we are looking for a senior Project Manager.
What started off as an IT project, is now a program with the full involvement of the business. The main goal of this program is to integrate all our customers into one stack, to make VodafoneZiggo one company, technologically.
Despite our ambition to make this program fully Agile, we recognized that some sub-projects benefit from the old-fashioned Waterfall-method.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who
- can move between Agile and Waterfall
- can dance between management styles, depending on the situation
- can swing with the team and make them enthusiastic to make one more step
- can create the awareness within the teams when we might need to push harder towards our common goal and when we can celebrate reaching an important milestone
- And of course, you have all the basic Project Management skills. On top of that you have what it takes to make sure that this project and program will finish successfully and before the deadline!
You strengthen the team
Within VodafoneZiggo, Technology Integration Management Office (TIMO in short) is a small department with high impact on our organization.
In a nutshell one may say that TIMO is the department responsible for the integration and transformation of VodafoneZiggo. You will act on senior management level, your direct manager will give you a lot of freedom to do your job in a proper way, and is expecting this from you as well.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace. With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Are you able to manage this program under high pressure? Click here to apply!
Any questions? Just call Audrey van der Linde (recruiter) at: 06-2120 5164 or send us a message; email@example.com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.