Senior User Experience Designer for Zero Hands Accounting
More and more transactional systems are becoming API driven. Real time access to banks and e-Invoicing will change the way SME’s will receive their transactions. By adding smart data driven (AI and machine learning algorithms) we can just make your accounting happening. We aim for real-time zero hands accounting. Are you guiding our users to this disruptive journey? That would be great, since we will set up a new team that will deal with these challenges. For this team we are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer. Your main responsibility is to make the lives of our customers easier by creating a pleasurable user experience.
Your job as a Senior User Exeperience Designer for Zero Hands Accounting
- You validate designs iteratively with our customers and other UX Designers through user centered research methodologies throughout the whole process.
- You make sure that the product offers the best experience via contemporary design and leading interaction.
- You contribute in the Solution Team to the product backlog and roadmap with proposals to further improve the overall user experience of the solutions.
- You make sure the design problem is well defined before we start with projects.
- You keep track of the usage (of existing applications or recently released features) to see how users engage with it. The findings are used to make the product even better.
- You translate business processes into great experiences for Exacts solutions, understanding the context and needs of the user.You will work closely with the Product Manager and the Product Marketing Manager (the three together form the Product Solution Team) to deliver new experiences. From UX point of view, you will work closely with other members of the horizontal User experience team which consists of researchers, interaction designers and visual designers that share the same drive to keep enhancing the user experience
According to Carina Palumbo (Senior User Experience designer): ‘Exact is a great place to work if you believe UX is more than just UI design. As UX designer you play a key role in product development while using your creativity and expertise to analyze, conceptualize and build. We don’t design on our gut feeling.‘
- around 5 years’ experience or more in user experience design within software development.
- excellent communication skills, and you are able to build and maintain relationships.
- a strong portfolio that you can share with us and proves your analytical skills and user-centered approach.
- good stakeholder management qualities
- design and prototyping skills.
- experience in working in an international environment and virtual teams.
- fluent in the English language, both verbal as in writing.
- knowledge about modern web technologies and have cloud awareness
We Offer @ Delft
- your ambition all the room it needs
- to achieve world leadership with you
- a competitive salary
- meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfil your career potential
- healthy food every day
- organic coffee from Miss Morrison
- a fitness center with a very nice personal trainer named Noel
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar “Bits & Bytes
Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.
Please apply via this link.
You’ll be hearing from us soon.